The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Des Moines River at St Francisville.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:15 AM Saturday the stage was 18.2 feet…and rising.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Recent activity…An ice jam has caused minor flooding.
Significant river level fluctuations are possible.
* Forecast…Rise to 18.8 feet Monday evening.
* Impact…At 18.0 feet…Flooding occurs over the lower river
An ice jam has resulted in minor flooding along portions of the
Des Moines River. Rainfall and snow-melt on Sunday may lead to
further river level rises.